Saturday, December 28, 2013

Frosty Lavendar & Winter Punching


It has been a very cold start to Winter here.  It sounds like just about everyone in the upper US has been freezing for a few months now.  We have been very cold -- single digits to the low teens every night -- without much snow.  There is only about 2 inches of the white stuff on the ground now when there should be 2 feet.  It is still beautiful in different ways.
*****************
One of my dear sisters let me know that I have been neglecting this blog.  She doesn't live near, so she checks here to see what I have been up to.  To look at my blog, you would think that I haven't been doing much of anything... but that would not be true.

I am deep into dreaming up and creating punchneedle pieces.  As I have mentioned before, I truly adore tiny, tiny things.  All these little thread punches -- thousands of them -- just make me happy.  I made an assortment of pieces for the Holiday season and I thought I would share some of them with you -- and with my sister, of course.   
Partridge in a Plaid Coat
Sleigh Ride

Skating Snowman -- Wheee....

A little Snow Family

Hope your Winter is Wonderful.
Thanks for visiting!
*********************

No comments: