Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Copics And Zentangles

I'm back to Painting and Drawing, & it feels good.
I almost always sketch a few witches or just female faces throughout each month.
Lately, I have been finishing these sketches in Copics
or ink & graphite, as ACEOs.  
I thought I would share them.
 A little Copic witch

A Copic Water Nymph
*****
Then, I got interested in Zentangles.
If you are unfamiliar with this term, Zentangles are
delightful drawings with a multitude of different designs,
textures, shapes, tones.
Not usually do they have faces or people in them, but
sometimes they do -- and for me, these feel right.
"Checked Jacket"

"Stargazer"

Thanks for visiting.
Karen

1 comment:

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Karen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these illustrations! Honestly, you should be illustrating childrens books.