Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've gone batty...

This Halloween season I have been stitching bats. Lots and lots of bats! I've shown you a few of the previous ones in prior posts here. This current bat has to be one of my favorites...
so far.
I call him Frank N. Bat. He carries a banner that says "BwaHaHaa" and he can be hung either from his little blackened toes or upright. Frank even has the required neck bolts that Dr. Frankenstein suggested might be helpful ;-)
He is currently up for auction on eBay. Click here if you are curious.
*****
I have continued to create ACEOs this year, too. These are tiny artworks and one thing I have discovered about myself is that I love working small. ACEOs are only 2.5" x 3.5" in size. Like I said... tiny.
I have 2 ACEOs current up for auction on eBay this week.
This one can be viewed by clicking here.
*****
Click here for viewing this one.

*****
Thanks for visiting! I need to get back to work, so bye for now!

3 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Karen! Wow! I love Frank N. Bat! He is adorable! His neck bolts are perfect and I love how you added wings too. Your ACEO's are fabulous! You are shining with creativity! Wonderful work!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi again Karen! Thanks for your sweet message! Have a magical weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

In the Light of the Moon said...

Karen,your work is just amazing!!Cat